Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Finally Stage 2 Check Tomorrow

Nothing much to say, other than it should have happened a month ago. 6 a.m. for the flight, 9 a.m. for the oral exam. It's getting late and I'm not sleepy yet. I'll probably lay awake all night busting altitudes and trying in vain to break in the constant stream of voices talking to approach.

The good news is that ground school ended today. I passed my final exam. Now all I need to do is schedule my FAA exam. I think I'm going to take the CFI-Instrument (II) exam the same day.

If all goes well tomorrow, it's on to stage 3. Stage 3 is really quick. 3 cross county flights and then it's time for my FAA check ride. Hopefully, I'll be done with instrument in a few weeks.

I'm really burned out with instrument right now. I'm looking forward to commercial, where I can actually look out the window. Foggles suck!

No comments: