Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Keeping An Eye On The Prize


In the process of getting ready to do a bunch of cross country flying, I stopped by a new pilot shop for some new TAC and Sectional Charts. I've been meaning to stop by for quite a while now and was glad that I did. They sell 1:80 aircraft models and they're reasonably priced.

Since my first job will most likely be flying either CRJ's or ERJ's, I picked up a nice ASA/Delta Connection CRJ-700 model. It was only $23 and now when I'm in my office working and studying, I can keep my eye on the prize.

The store is called "Pilot Shop". They have a location in Tempe, AZ and one in Albuquerque, NM. They also have an online shop. Their prices are good and the salespeople are very knowledgeable.

The models are from a company called Sky Marks. They have virtually every commercial aircraft in service and most liveries. Great Christmas gift idea for the pilot in your family (hint hint)

No comments: