Thursday, May 17, 2007

The First Step Is Always The Hardest


---
I finally got all of my ducks in a row. Resume done, logbook totaled, records & certificates up to date and airline chosen.
Yesterday, I met the head of pilot recruitment for the airline I have chosen. He happened to be in Phoenix and it just worked out. We chatted for a few minutes about my qualifications and where I stand. He asked for my resume. Yes! He said to apply immediately. Yes!
Application sent. Mike, hold southwest of ***air. One minute legs. EFC: when we're ready to get back with you.
I'm just a little bit anxious. It's driving my wife crazy.
Time to start reviewing CRJ performance, limitations and systems. I'm sure that's the aircraft I'll be grilled on during the interview.

1 comment:

Teller said...

Best of luck on the interview, Mike! I'm sure I'll be seeing you on the line before too long.
Teller